New guy, old car

• HTML tutorial

BLKrob

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Good after noon, to any one who is reading. I am new to this community and pretty stoked on what I have seen so far. I really dig all the positive attitudes and humility that seems to be running through this community, so thanks for having me, also new to any type of forum or group stuff like this so sorry in advance for any lack of propriety. New to the concept of overland travel, grew up 4 wheeling a bit. Just bought a 98 trooper (diamond in the rough (lord willing)) and would be stoked if any one can help me better identify my vehicle, specifically rear end specs. That will do for now. Thanks again, in advance.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Good after noon, to any one who is reading. I am new to this community and pretty stoked on what I have seen so far. I really dig all the positive attitudes and humility that seems to be running through this community, so thanks for having me, also new to any type of forum or group stuff like this so sorry in advance for any lack of propriety. New to the concept of overland travel, grew up 4 wheeling a bit. Just bought a 98 trooper (diamond in the rough (lord willing)) and would be stoked if any one can help me better identify my vehicle, specifically rear end specs. That will do for now. Thanks again, in advance.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet up in the San Diego area that you might want to check out.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-san-diego-overland-bound-monthly-meet-03-22-2018.13317/

This is San Diego Overland Bound Trail Run page.

West - San Diego Overland Bound Trail Runs

If you have any questions message me,your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob