New Guy in Virginia

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

Fredericksburg, VA
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Smith
Howdy. The name's Tim but on the car/truck forums I'm known as Salty_Dog. I rock a 2015 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road edition. I've done some moderate off-roading in it but I'm starting to look into the Overlanding world more and more. I am constantly boiling over with ideas so I will probably asking a lot of questions; some of them seemingly contradictory at times. I hope to retire in four years and the first order of business will be to hit the road, just me and my dog, drive all over the US of A and not come home for several months. Living in my truck the whole time. That's the plan, anyhow.

Here's my rig in its current configuration. (It's constantly changing).

Tacoma-Photo Print.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Howdy. The name's Tim but on the car/truck forums I'm known as Salty_Dog. I rock a 2015 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road edition. I've done some moderate off-roading in it but I'm starting to look into the Overlanding world more and more. I am constantly boiling over with ideas so I will probably asking a lot of questions; some of them seemingly contradictory at times. I hope to retire in four years and the first order of business will be to hit the road, just me and my dog, drive all over the US of A and not come home for several months. Living in my truck the whole time. That's the plan, anyhow.

View attachment 94434
Hello Tim and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Tactical_Panda

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Welcome Tim! There's quite a few Virginian's on here! Great looking Tacoma as well!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

View attachment 94434
Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @NovaBound your local Member Rep.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)