Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
Hello, My name is Kevin and I am joining because of what this group represents. Great idea btw....
1) Picture! If you have a rig: Due soon on this site!
2) Location: Fayetteville Tennessee:
3) Rig : 2017, Ford, F250 4X4 with a Carli Suspension 4.5”, Nitto 37” Terra Grapplers, High Lift Jack, camping gear but only beginning the return to the wild.
4) Overlanding Experience Background: Experienced but never an expert. Retired Military, Law Enforcement, Dad, have survival training from Alaska and other areas of the world thanks to Uncle Sam. I have lived all over the world, met some wonderful people, and learned much.

I have much more to learn as I have recently returned to my joy of Mother Nature. Therefore, anyone willing to share the perspective of 4x4, camping, solo camping, and group camping and other idea please do. I also am a hammock camper.

Glad I stumbled upon this site.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello, My name is Kevin and I am joining because of what this group represents. Great idea btw....
1) Picture! If you have a rig: Due soon on this site!
2) Location: Fayetteville Tennessee:
3) Rig : 2017, Ford, F250 4X4 with a Carli Suspension 4.5”, Nitto 37” Terra Grapplers, High Lift Jack, camping gear but only beginning the return to the wild.
4) Overlanding Experience Background: Experienced but never an expert. Retired Military, Law Enforcement, Dad, have survival training from Alaska and other areas of the world thanks to Uncle Sam. I have lived all over the world, met some wonderful people, and learned much.

I have much more to learn as I have recently returned to my joy of Mother Nature. Therefore, anyone willing to share the perspective of 4x4, camping, solo camping, and group camping and other idea please do. I also am a hammock camper.

Glad I stumbled upon this site.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great vehicle for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice as both military and law enforcement officer.

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
Thank you all for the welcome! I hope to learn much from all the veterans and novices alike. With knowledge sharing also comes great friendships and I look forward to hopefully meeting some if not many of you folks.

Reactions: mjherron