New guy here :)

• HTML tutorial

Morty Mort

Rank 0

Traveler I

Florida
Well, I'm in Florida, planning on hopefully moving to Lewisville Tx really soon. Driving a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 right now. Working on getting a 16-18 Tacoma in the next couple of months. Outdoor is one of my passions which I really haven't had the opportunity to do in a very long time, which I'm slowly in the process of changing. Not really much to say except thank you for allowing to join this forum and I plan on learning as much as possible and hopefully give a little input on some subjects. So,, HI :)

Reactions: Kent R and SubeeBen
S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Great site, awesome people & loads of info. Welcome & hope you enjoy

Reactions: Morty Mort

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Well, I'm in Florida, planning on hopefully moving to Lewisville Tx really soon. Driving a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 right now. Working on getting a 16-18 Tacoma in the next couple of months. Outdoor is one of my passions which I really haven't had the opportunity to do in a very long time, which I'm slowly in the process of changing. Not really much to say except thank you for allowing to join this forum and I plan on learning as much as possible and hopefully give a little input on some subjects. So,, HI :)
Welcome to Overland Bound!

If you do move to the DFW area there is a Meet-Up that meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-dallas-fort-worth-dfw-meet-up.18113/page-5#post-265965

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: Morty Mort