New Guy from Wisconsin

• HTML tutorial

wioverland

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi Everyone,

My Names Tyler. I watched a few of IamJake videos on youtube and decided to finally check out the forums. I currently drive a 2013 ford f150, but plan on getting a jku or tj eventually to build up as a rig.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Everyone,

My Names Tyler. I watched a few of IamJake videos on youtube and decided to finally check out the forums. I currently drive a 2013 ford f150, but plan on getting a jku or tj eventually to build up as a rig.
Hello Tyler and welcome to the OB crew...well Jake is a fantastic start to this outstanding adveture...remember "that it doesn't matter what you drive,just get out there" as Michael says...cant wait to see your adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Everyone,

Hey Tyler and welcome to OB! So glad you checked out the forums! Nice rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Remington_PRO4X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Verona, WI
Member #

Hi Everyone,

Hey! Another Wisconsinite! What part of the state do you hail from?

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. I know lots of members that overland F-150's. Don't let the vehicle hold yo back from adventures. But since you are looking, the new Wrangler JL should be out soon.

Reactions: Masis Eric

wioverland

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello Tyler and welcome to the OB crew...well Jake is a fantastic start to this outstanding adveture...remember "that it doesn't matter what you drive,just get out there" as Michael says...cant wait to see your adventures
thanks, with out subscribing to jake and watching his videos I never would of discovered overland bound. I currently do tent and pop up camping. eventually id like to get out to Moab, Utah.

Hey Tyler and welcome to OB! So glad you checked out the forums! Nice rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!
thanks, Jake I hope the rebuild of jade is going well.

Hey! Another Wisconsinite! What part of the state do you hail from?
Sheboygan, a hour north of milwaukee

Hello and Welcome from Tennessee

Overland Bound Member #6080
Follow us on Facebook, and Instagram
thanks

Welcome from Virginia. I spend a couple of weeks in the summer up in NW Wisconsin.
Thanks, Where up in North Western, WI?

Welcome from Austin, TX. I know lots of members that overland F-150's. Don't let the vehicle hold yo back from adventures. But since you are looking, the new Wrangler JL should be out soon.
I seen a few overland f-150, but id like something I can get into tight spots. I've had a few jeeps in the past. I saw the new JL which I'm n a fan off, but id be more interested in the new jeep truck.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

thanks, with out subscribing to jake and watching his videos I never would of discovered overland bound. I currently do tent and pop up camping. eventually id like to get out to Moab, Utah.

thanks, Jake I hope the rebuild of jade is going well.

Sheboygan, a hour north of milwaukee

thanks

Thanks, Where up in North Western, WI?

I seen a few overland f-150, but id like something I can get into tight spots. I've had a few jeeps in the past. I saw the new JL which I'm n a fan off, but id be more interested in the new jeep truck.
Hey wioverland - You're so welcome! Glad my journey encouraged you to join OB! Good to have you here! The rebuild of Jade is going well and will have an update video coming out soon!

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Hi Everyone,

Welcome!