hamburg ny
First Name
dean
Last Name
jackson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Landcruiser
Just got started about 2 weeks ago buy picking up a 100 series land cruiser. A few friends and I are getting into in together around the greater buffalo area. We just started a local group to try and get more people involved on facebook! Look us up Queen city overlanders. Love to meet up and try and go out to some events through overland bound.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just got started about 2 weeks ago buy picking up a 100 series land cruiser. A few friends and I are getting into in together around the greater buffalo area. We just started a local group to try and get more people involved on facebook! Look us up Queen city overlanders. Love to meet up and try and go out to some events through overland bound.
Hello Dean and welcome to the OB crew....great Toy for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Landcrusin716

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Welcome to the OB community Dean.

Reactions: Landcrusin716

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound and welcome to the east region @Landcrusin716!

Be sure to keep an eye on the calendar..

and Rally Point for events you may want to attend..

Also here is the east region sub forum..

and the east region Facebook group for members only..

If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask and I look forward to seeing your adventures with the 100 series!