573 Junction Road, Berlin, VT 05602
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Bryan
Member #

Service Branch
Army retired
Long time adventure motorcycle guy (BMW R1200GS) and truck camper who just purchased a new 2018 4Runner Pro (and a new Limited 4Runner for HER). My last 4Runner was a 2005 V8. Awesome truck that I should never have traded but this new rig is pretty sweet. New RSG sliders just arrived today so I have some painting to do before I put them on but the weather isn't cooperating - snow and sleet right now and they're calling for 4-5 inches of snow tonight. Spring may never come.

We have tent camped, motorcycle camped and truck camped all over the US and Canada. Looking forward to visiting with folks here, telling lies and tall tales and helping out where we can.

Shawn Bryan
Berlin, VT

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Long time adventure motorcycle guy (BMW R1200GS) and truck camper who just purchased a new 2018 4Runner Pro (and a new Limited 4Runner for HER). My last 4Runner was a 2005 V8. Awesome truck that I should never have traded but this new rig is pretty sweet. New RSG sliders just arrived today so I have some painting to do before I put them on but the weather isn't cooperating - snow and sleet right now and they're calling for 4-5 inches of snow tonight. Spring may never come.

We have tent camped, motorcycle camped and truck camped all over the US and Canada. Looking forward to visiting with folks here, telling lies and tall tales and helping out where we can.

Shawn Bryan
Berlin, VT
Hello Shawn and welcome to the OB crew. .glad to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: Lurch II

Lurch II

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

573 Junction Road, Berlin, VT 05602
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Bryan
Member #

Service Branch
Army retired
Hello Shawn and welcome to the OB crew. .glad to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures
Thanks Chad. Looking forward to reading about what everyone else is doing. Not sure I'll be spending a lot in the near future since I just bought 2 new 4Runners. :-)

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thanks Chad. Looking forward to reading about what everyone else is doing. Not sure I'll be spending a lot in the near future since I just bought 2 new 4Runners. :-)
Great thing about Toyota's are they are very capable stock so just get out into the adventure. .

Reactions: Lurch II