New guy from St. Louis

• HTML tutorial

tom5191

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

St. Louis, MO
Member #

Hello everyone! I'm Tom from St. Louis, MO. I have a 2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited V8. Not too much done to it yet. Old man Emu 884 front springs with OME nitrocharger shocks, OME 895 rear springs with nitrocharger shocks, diff drop, Light Racing upper control arms, 275/70/17 BFG K02, Trail Gear rock sliders, hard wired Cobra 25 Classic CB.
I have RCI front side plate, and snorkel waiting to go on once I find the motivation to drilled out a seized bolt for the skid plate, or desire to put a giant hole in my fender lol. I also just received my winch today, so now I just need to order my Demello single hoop bumper at the end of the month or beginning of next month.

I'm hoping to make it to Appalachian Toyota Round Up in August. Hopefully see some of you out there!

Here's what she looked like when I first picked up the 4Runner in June of 2015

And the 4Runner now.

tom5191

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

St. Louis, MO
Member #

Welcome! I used to be in STL, but decided to head west.
I'll be saying the same thing in a few years. Not sure what part of the west I wanna go, just has to be west of Oklahoma and not be Utah. Kinda seeing if there's any new or cool companies hiring programmers and let the job market tell me where to go.

Reactions: DanR