Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crest, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Bollinger
Member #

Hey guys my names Jacob and I have an 88 bronco. I grew up riding dirt bikes and going camping. On my third "offroad" vehicle and couldn't be happier with her. My girlfriend and I enjoy camping and blogging our adventures. Feel free to take a look.

http://www.faketalesofsandiego.com

Pretty excited I found this forum. I've been on dezertrangers for years but it really isn't what it used to be. Look forward to meeting new people and learning new things.

babyjake

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crest, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Bollinger
Member #

Welcome guys !...and greetings from Brisbane, Australia...is that an Instagram account i should be looking up ?....on my way
Thanks! I do have an Instagram but the link was to our little website that's still in the works! [emoji1360]

Reactions: Luis Merlo

babyjake

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crest, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Bollinger
Member #

Thanks guys. We live in south San Diego. Just north of Bonita and east of national city.

mr.moto

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Hey guys my names Jacob and I have an 88 bronco. I grew up riding dirt bikes and going camping. On my third "offroad" vehicle and couldn't be happier with her. My girlfriend and I enjoy camping and blogging our adventures. Feel free to take a look.

http://www.faketalesofsandiego.com

Pretty excited I found this forum. I've been on dezertrangers for years but it really isn't what it used to be. Look forward to meeting new people and learning new things.

bitchin ride man

Reactions: babyjake

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Uh oh. Good thing these things are pretty easy to trouble shoot due to their age. I love the generation of yours. That old style grill.
Yep, front end is a gonner... (howling and grinding)

So I am going for the whole sas extended control arm route.

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

I'm in the RB area, just got back from a trip out at Cleveland National Forest. Slowly working our way to a remote (no outhouse/tapped water) camping. I'm just happy I got the fiancee away from glamping.