jhillage

Rank 0

Contributor I

New York
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Hillage
Hello everyone! I am a newb from New York! Sadly, I am not overland yet, but I am trying to deal my research. So when I am ready, I can hit the trails. Any suggestions where I can start?

NYCMIKADO Z

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

NY, NY, USA and Palenville,NY
First Name
Zim
Last Name
Levine
Member #

Hello everyone! I am a newb from New York! Sadly, I am not overland yet, but I am trying to deal my research. So when I am ready, I can hit the trails. Any suggestions where I can start?
Welcome to the group!Look up some state parks and google" forest service roads" for that particular state park.I am going to a 4x4 event july 13th at Hunter Mt. In the Catskills to see what my rig is capable of.Contacts some 4x4 or offroad shops and ask them as well.There are not alot of places I have discovered yet - but I did find a great powerline trail near my weekend house upstate (not really legal - can get in trouble for trespassing)

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to OB and the East Region from Central New York!
Where are you in NY...I would be happy to aim you in the direction of some places to explore!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Reactions: jhillage