New Guy From Northern VA

• HTML tutorial

Mike Costa

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fairfax, VA
Member #

Hey Everyone how's it going, My name is Mike I'm originally from Weschester County NY and transplanted to Northern Virginia after the military. I am still a novice when it comes to overlanding but have been picking it up rather quickly I feel but understand there is still alot to know and it will never stop. I enjoy the world of overlanding, camping, hiking and it slowly becoming more and more of a passion of mine. I spend my days researching new and practical things for my setup learning and broading my knowledge base and reviewing and analyzing previous adventure on what and how I can do things better.

My Rig is a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro which I picked up after getting into an extremely bad car accident where I was hit and injured. When I came to a full recovery I sold my show/autocross vehicle and I wanted something bigger and thatd I'd feel slightly safer in. I also wanted something that I could get and wouldnt feel the mod bug but once its sunk its teeth in its got you for life. That feeling of not modding went out the window withn less than 24 hours but I justify it a little more now as I'm always in search for the next adventure.