• HTML tutorial

MoreGone

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Mesa, AZ
Member #

Hello,

Just joined. Been offroading for some years off and on. Picked up a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee mid 2016 and have been building it up since.

Currently has a 3" lift, 32's, dual batteries

Plans include solar setup, exterior lighting upgrades and some other Misc and way way more camping

So, hello. Any questions feel free to ask!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello,

Just joined. Been offroading for some years off and on. Picked up a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee mid 2016 and have been building it up since.

Plans include solar setup, exterior lighting upgrades and some other Misc and way way more camping

Hi MoreGone and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: MoreGone

MoreGone

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Mesa, AZ
Member #

Hi MoreGone and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!
Jake! Whats up man. Caught some of your videos, the early stuff. Then this last week caught the video of your visit to the Flagstaff Overland expo. It was your video to looped me in to Overland Bound!

Thanks and safe travels!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Jake! Whats up man. Caught some of your videos, the early stuff. Then this last week caught the video of your visit to the Flagstaff Overland expo. It was your video to looped me in to Overland Bound!

Thanks and safe travels!
That's awesome! I'm happy my video got you join the OB crew - great bunch of folks here! Really appreciate you support and following my journey!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello,

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

clo_iam

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Los angeles/Phoenix
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Estella
Member #

welcome! I'm out here in Mesa/Gilbert area as well. Hope to see you out on the trails sometime soon

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Be sure to start a build thread, when you add the solar, etc...

MoreGone

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Mesa, AZ
Member #

welcome! I'm out here in Mesa/Gilbert area as well. Hope to see you out on the trails sometime soon
Nice! I am going to start trying to see what the local members are up. Finally some nice weather! Time to explore :)

Welcome from Austin, TX. Be sure to start a build thread, when you add the solar, etc...
Will do. Researching now. Planning to use an ammo can for the charge controller / inverter so it is portable.

Reactions: Jeff Graham

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Welcome to a great group of people!
Sounds like you have a nice ride. Hope to see some pictures? You have lots of great wheeling by you too. Hope to escape winter and play down South some this winter! Benz.

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Welcome MoreGone! I have a cousin Overlanding across Canada in a Grand Cherokee so you have an amazing vehicle.

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO