New guy from Central Florida

• HTML tutorial

Jade Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneola, FL
I started building my FJ for overlanding almost by accident. When I started my career as an LEO I decided it would be a good idea to sell my sports car and get something a little slower, and more usable, so in came the FJ. I intended to keep it mostly stock, but coming from a show car background that didn't last long.

While building the rig I happened upon Expodition Overland on Youtube, and I blame those guys for what's happened over the last 5 years. The FJ has been completely rebuilt, with everything I can think of to make cross country driving and off roading more safe, fun and self sustained. We finally got to take a big trip last year and drove from Central Florida to Colorado where we wheeled and camped through the state for two weeks.

I'm looking forward to meeting up with some like-minded folks on here and exploring parts of the area I haven't before. Here's the important part, a few shots of the truck:

Reactions: justin marsh

Rivalicon

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Saint Augustine, FL
Member #

Welcome to the group. I know it kind of late notice but a few of us are meeting up this weekend in Ocala National Forest. You can check out the Facebook page. Overland Bound southeast. It's also on this forum.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: Jade Overland

Jade Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneola, FL
Welcome to the group. I know it kind of late notice but a few of us are meeting up this weekend in Ocala National Forest. You can check out the Facebook page. Overland Bound southeast. It's also on this forum.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
I just saw this on Facebook. I'm meeting up with Joel from XVenture on the 6th for a day of wheeling in Citrus. I'm not sure if this is the same meet as the OB meet or not. I'm always down for a day of trail running and some camping so I'll check in when I can to see if somethings happening.