Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, I'm Ro and live in western NY just south of Buffalo. I have a 15 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Hardrock Edition. I plan on getting a roof rack with a roof top tent.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

OVRLNDER

US East Region Member Rep, NY
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orchard Park, NY, USA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Pigeon
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R
Will do, once I'm allowed. Lol

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all, I'm Ro and live in western NY just south of Buffalo. I have a 15 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Hardrock Edition. I plan on getting a roof rack with a roof top tent.
Hello Ro and welcome to the OB crew .....nice looking Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey Ro! Welcome to OB and the OB East Region! Once you get all situated on the OB forums check out the OB East Facebook page (be sure to have your OB # handy when requesting to join) and then stop by Overland New York State's Facebook page and add yourself there as well!

If you have any questions in the future feel free to message me here or at either FB page!

OVRLNDER

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orchard Park, NY, USA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Pigeon
Member #

Hey Ro! Welcome to OB and the OB East Region! Once you get all situated on the OB forums check out the OB East Facebook page (be sure to have your OB # handy when requesting to join) and then stop by Overland New York State's Facebook page and add yourself there as well!

If you have any questions in the future feel free to message me here or at either FB page!
Well I would but I don't have Facebook. Lol

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

OVRLNDER

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orchard Park, NY, USA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Pigeon
Member #

Im from Lancaster ny and looking for some good trails or destinations
There are no public trails around us (possibly private trails), but some seasonal roads. I haven't found them but there is a few (or just one) seasonal roads in Letchworth state park.