New from TX

• HTML tutorial

TX TRI

Rank 0

Contributor I

Howdy All, I have always wanted to try the Overland route as I am not very interested in the rock crawling or mud. So I have joined here hoping to join a group of folks that can help show me some ropes. I have always had jeeps in the past from CJs, TJs, XJs and JKUs. I have made the move to the Toyota 4Runner which has been a big change for me when it comes to modding the vehicle. So thanks for all help in advance.

TX TRI

Rank 0

Contributor I

Well.....I have not posted here in a while as I was affected by the Harvey storm in Houston. I lost all my vehicles and everything in the home...we are on the mend tho.

However, since I lost my Toyota 4Runner I decided to go back to where my real love resides......2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU Rubicon Recon. At some point in the future I will start the build, but however I am in the middle of trying to rebuild my house and all the contents. Hope to participate more often on the forum.

Reactions: rgk401

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Howdy All, I have always wanted to try the Overland route as I am not very interested in the rock crawling or mud. So I have joined here hoping to join a group of folks that can help show me some ropes. I have always had jeeps in the past from CJs, TJs, XJs and JKUs. I have made the move to the Toyota 4Runner which has been a big change for me when it comes to modding the vehicle. So thanks for all help in advance.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew ..sorry for your losses..thats pretty rough but glad you're here

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Well.....I have not posted here in a while as I was affected by the Harvey storm in Houston. I lost all my vehicles and everything in the home...we are on the mend tho.

However, since I lost my Toyota 4Runner I decided to go back to where my real love resides......2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU Rubicon Recon. At some point in the future I will start the build, but however I am in the middle of trying to rebuild my house and all the contents. Hope to participate more often on the forum.
Hi TX TRI and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

TX TRI my family and I hope everything works out for you. I could not imagine going through what you have. Our prayers and thoughts are with you!

oicurtis

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lubbock, TX
Member #

Hello from arid west Texas. So sorry for your losses in the hurricane, but I'm glad you're able to be constructive about it. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the JKU!