• HTML tutorial

New from the Eastern Shore of Maryland.

ryanlevin

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hey all so I guess my story this far is I bought a 2019 Toyota 4Runner Trd Offroad. over the winter I've been getting it to where ei want it to sit for the time being and soon will be looking to up my skill at off-roading as I am a complete novice. it would always be nice to link up with a few common minded folks as I haven't met anyone around here into this hobby. (hard to find people without Facebook these days) Anyways thanks for taking time out of your day to read this. hope all are safe through this trying time worldwide. Here's my rig so far rock sliders will be my next move. Any experienced suggestions on them?
Thanks,
-Ryan.

Attachments

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ryan, welcome to OB! This is a great community of like minded folks! We've done some trips out to Assateague Island before. Hopefully we'll get another one together once this dust settles. Your 4Runner looks great!

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hey all so I guess my story this far is I bought a 2019 Toyota 4Runner Trd Offroad. over the winter I've been getting it to where ei want it to sit for the time being and soon will be looking to up my skill at off-roading as I am a complete novice. it would always be nice to link up with a few common minded folks as I haven't met anyone around here into this hobby. (hard to find people without Facebook these days) Anyways thanks for taking time out of your day to read this. hope all are safe through this trying time worldwide. Here's my rig so far rock sliders will be my next move. Any experienced suggestions on them?
Thanks,
-Ryan.
Hello Ryan, welcome to the OB community.

mamalone200

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hey Buddy! I'm located around Salisbury. I know of a few Jeep clubs and some good ol' boys who like to go muddin', but I haven't been able to find any real overlanding groups around here.

blendorbot

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

I got to spend a week in Crisfield many years ago and seemed like a beautiful area. Welcome to OB and happy exploring!

NØMAD

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Hey Ryan - former Easton resident here. Got my 2020 4Runner TRD ORP this summer. Make trips to MD several times a year. Maybe we can link up next time. Your 4R looks great! -Scott

SorrTrek

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Hey Ryan. I'm in DC, so not too far away. A good 4Runner group on Facebook is HiluxSurfOffroad. They are on Instagram too. They do a lot of meet-up and events, including heading to AOAA later this month.

Hope to see you around.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

Thanks,
-Ryan.
Welcome to Overland Bound Ryan.
You might ask this question on some additional pages just to get a little more traction.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course