Launch Member

Creator III

Bay Area, CA, USA
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Guadamuz
Member #

New here , first post, thought i would introduce myself and share my set up.definitely not a 4X4 but set up to go off the beaten path vw camper with a 1776cc, heavy duty swar bar, General Garber AT2 tires , off grid solar shower, and on board air. Love getting away and exploring . Thanks

Attachments

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
New here , first post, thought i would introduce myself and share my set up.definitely not a 4X4 but set up to go off the beaten path vw camper with a 1776cc, heavy duty swar bar, General Garber AT2 tires , off grid solar shower, and on board air. Love getting away and exploring . Thanks
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking bus and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Guadamuz_j

glideking

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Petaluma, CA, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF6YPF
Thank you , looking forward to meeting new folks
A very capable rig indeed! What's in the tank on your rack? Have you considered quick disconnects on the sway bar? I have a heavy sway bar too but it puts me on three wheels off road. Guess I may be a bit light weight. Here is one of mine. Also 1776. Great ground clearance too.IMG_5307.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Guadamuz_j

Guadamuz_j

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Bay Area, CA, USA
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Guadamuz
Member #

A very capable rig indeed! What's in the tank on your rack? Have you considered quick disconnects on the sway bar? I have a heavy sway bar too but it puts me on three wheels off road. Guess I may be a bit light weight. Here is one of mine. Also 1776. Great ground clearance too.View attachment 92142
10 Gal. Tank I usually put 8gal. Water and pressurize being that the tank is black the sun will heat it up. As far as quick links on the swaybar never even thought of that, if you have any info you can share I'd like to see. Thanks . Nice single cab btw