Investor

Traveler III

Lexington, Henderson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

Glad to see some more Middle Tennessee people on here. I am going to do a secition of the KAT this summer if your interested. You should also check out LBL. Be careful where you go on the dirt devil. Some of the locals have become tired of people trespassing on private property and tearing up areas off the road.
I had local say something to me last time I was over there, then the next Jeep I meet, I told him, he said I’m a deputy in this county, and these are public roads, don’t worry about him.

Dbmarcel

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Linden, TN, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Marcel
Member #

We did a portion of the dirt devil this past Saturday. We started at the junction of Hwy 100 south of centerville and did the western loop section but didn’t hit up the eastern arm of the trail as we started later in the day. I am assuming all of the creek crossings that are on the YouTube videos are actually in the eastern leg of the trail as we didn’t cross any creeks. It was a pretty afternoon drive and very close to the house. I used Gaia and placed waypoints and pictures so I can keep up with what is where along the route.

Jean Klaude The Jeep

Rank VI
Investor

Traveler III

Lexington, Henderson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

We did a portion of the dirt devil this past Saturday. We started at the junction of Hwy 100 south of centerville and did the western loop section but didn’t hit up the eastern arm of the trail as we started later in the day. I am assuming all of the creek crossings that are on the YouTube videos are actually in the eastern leg of the trail as we didn’t cross any creeks. It was a pretty afternoon drive and very close to the house. I used Gaia and placed waypoints and pictures so I can keep up with what is where along the route.
Yes the eastern side has several creek crossing I’ll look at my Gaia routes and tell you the road names.