Launch Member

Contributor III

Knoxville, TN
First Name
Corbin
Last Name
Loveless
Member #

Glad to be a part of this movement. My friend and I have just joined and look forward to putting a trip together in the southeast.

We are from Memphis and are new to overlanding.

IMG_0860.JPG

Reactions: joshjunior

LandCruiser901

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Knoxville, TN
First Name
Corbin
Last Name
Loveless
Member #

I appreciate it. Any great trails for camping and driving the 4Runner? I’m really only aware of trail riding for dirt bikes in west TN.

monjorrow

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

US
Not that I'm aware of unfortunately. Land Between the Lakes is the closest I have found, lots of good trails and camping up there. I am originally from East TN and know of a lot more stuff out that way, though a lot of the trails have been closed in the past few years.

Reactions: Stickman

Dbmarcel

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Linden, TN, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Marcel
Member #

New to overlanding. Linden TN. 25 miles south of I-40 mm143. Rocking a stock Tacoma TRDoffroad. Looking to hit a section of the TAT beginning of February and some of the DBBB. Looking for some folks near me to hit the trails with. I saw some folks from Lexington and Columbia. I’ll be back in town most of the month of February. Shoot me a message and we can plan something.

Jean Klaude The Jeep

Rank VI
Investor

Traveler III

Lexington, Henderson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

New to overlanding. Linden TN. 25 miles south of I-40 mm143. Rocking a stock Tacoma TRDoffroad. Looking to hit a section of the TAT beginning of February and some of the DBBB. Looking for some folks near me to hit the trails with. I saw some folks from Lexington and Columbia. I’ll be back in town most of the month of February. Shoot me a message and we can plan something.
what’s the DBBB?

jeepman

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Columbia, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Tracy
Last Name
Duke
Member #

Glad to see some more Middle Tennessee people on here. I am going to do a secition of the KAT this summer if your interested. You should also check out LBL. Be careful where you go on the dirt devil. Some of the locals have become tired of people trespassing on private property and tearing up areas off the road.