Dougie2642

Rank 0

Contributor I

Kent, UK
First Name
Declan
Last Name
Douglas
Good morning folks I hope all of you are keeping well.

I wanted to take the opportunity to say another hello after the great reception on the *Menber Introductions* thread only yesterday!

I cant wait to really get involved with you all and learn from some of the idols I've been following on YouTube!

If your'e from the UK too... pop a little thumbs up or a message I'd love to hear from you.

Regards.

Dougie and his Jimny

Dougie2642

Rank 0

Contributor I

Kent, UK
First Name
Declan
Last Name
Douglas
Hello Bjorn

I’m not on Facebook I’m afraid (shock horror)

I have ventured onto Instagram though if that helps??

I’m in Kent in the South East. The garden of England and the gateway to Europe

keeflester

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Carradale, Scotland
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Welcome aboard Dougie. We’re at the opposite end in West Scotland, but maybe one day our paths will cross. kind regards, K33F

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

Good morning folks I hope all of you are keeping well.

I wanted to take the opportunity to say another hello after the great reception on the *Menber Introductions* thread only yesterday!

I cant wait to really get involved with you all and learn from some of the idols I've been following on YouTube!

If your'e from the UK too... pop a little thumbs up or a message I'd love to hear from you.

Regards.

Dougie and his Jimny
Welcome from Canada.
I often visit relatives in London, I have no idea how you guys drive on the wrong side of the road.
I get scared walking across the street.

paramatt

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shropshire England
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Ziola
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7MJZ
Welcome to OB its a good community with tones of info this for the Uk is a bit quiet right now but things are looking up and hope some meetups and events will be back on soon. I am in the west midlands recently got back in to a 4x4 so looking forward to the future.