• HTML tutorial

FlyingFischer5

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
Member #

Hello,

I'm Craig and am from Spokane, WA. I drive a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer - 4.2L I6, 3" lift, 285/55/20 Nitto Ridge Grappler, Rhino Rack System, Smittybilt 2783 tent. It has many other parts and customization to it.

Glad to be apart of this site and to see where it takes me and my rig!

I'll get some updated photos up soon as possible as I have added many lights and other accessories since I took this photo.

IMG_20180507_165530.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello,

I'm Craig and am from Spokane, WA. I drive a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer - 4.2L I6, 3" lift, 285/55/20 Nitto Ridge Grappler, Rhino Rack System, Smittybilt 2783 tent. It has many other parts and customization to it.

I'll get some updated photos up soon as possible as I have added many lights and other accessories since I took this photo.

View attachment 76627
Hello Craig and welcome to the OB crew my PNW neighbor. Great looking rig and nice set up. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Just moved from Walla Walla to central Oregon. If you're ever in the neighborhood just reach out.

FlyingFischer5

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
Member #

Hello Craig and welcome to the OB crew my PNW neighbor. Great looking rig and nice set up. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Just moved from Walla Walla to central Oregon. If you're ever in the neighborhood just reach out.
Awesome and hello! I usually head into Idaho and Montana and sometime West side of Washington. This coming year I would love to do some exploring in Oregon. I will keep you posted on that, would be great to meet up!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Awesome and hello! I usually head into Idaho and Montana and sometime West side of Washington. This coming year I would love to do some exploring in Oregon. I will keep you posted on that, would be great to meet up!
Bend is an Amazing outdoorsman paradise with something to do year around...look forward to meeting you . Put NWOR 2019 on your calendar for next summer in Plain Wa. Will be attending again .

Reactions: FlyingFischer5

FlyingFischer5

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
Member #

Bend is an Amazing outdoorsman paradise with something to do year around...look forward to meeting you . Put NWOR 2019 on your calendar for next summer in Plain Wa. Will be attending again .
Awesome! I'll be sure to plan for that. Just getting into the overlanding scene!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

View attachment 76627
I may have already sent this but just in case;
Welcome to Overland Bound!

The Inland-northwest meet-up conference call happens the third Sunday of the month, and they are also having several trail runs this summer. If your interested here is the forum link.https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/inland-northwest-conference-call-06-17-2018.13703/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: FlyingFischer5

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Hello,

View attachment 76627
Hello Craig & welcome to the OB crew! Looking forward to seeing the new lights & other upgrades you do!