Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hatfield, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jason
Last Name
M
Member #

Hi everyone. Just introducing myself. From Montgomery County Pennsylvania. A county suburb to the northwest of Philadelphia. Been outfitting my rig since March of 2017. Been exploring the PA State Forests since spring including Delaware, Pinchot, Weisser, and Bald Eagle. Bumped into a few OB members at Bald Eagle SF who suggested I join.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everyone. Just introducing myself. From Montgomery County Pennsylvania. A county suburb to the northwest of Philadelphia. Been outfitting my rig since March of 2017. Been exploring the PA State Forests since spring including Delaware, Pinchot, Weisser, and Bald Eagle. Bumped into a few OB members at Bald Eagle SF who suggested I join.
Hi Rocksylvania and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Rocksylvania

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..looking forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: Rocksylvania