New from South Florida

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I had my membership for a couple months but I’ve been super busy to post. But im john with my rig being a 2010 toyota tacoma prerunner with a 5 speed. Have a lot more plans for it! Will definitely post into the builds section when i get more parts

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Hello Jonathan and welcome to the OB crew..good looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: Jonathan Harte

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I had my membership for a couple months but I’ve been super busy to post. But im john with my rig being a 2010 toyota tacoma prerunner with a 5 speed. Have a lot more plans for it! Will definitely post into the builds section when i get more parts

Hi John and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Jonathan Harte

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

Welcome to Overland Bound! Nice looking rig. Hope to hear about your adventures!