New from Phx,Az

• HTML tutorial

Azblazer

Rank 0

Traveler I

Phoenix
I'm new to overlanding seen hours and hours of YouTube videos and decided this was the lifestyle I've been looking for I'm from Phx Az and have a 1992 chevy k1500 blazer 4x4 topped with a smittybilt Overlander xl tent right now i just want to find some good trails and see what my truck is capable of then I'll k ow what modifications to make

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I'm new to overlanding seen hours and hours of YouTube videos and decided this was the lifestyle I've been looking for I'm from Phx Az and have a 1992 chevy k1500 blazer 4x4 topped with a smittybilt Overlander xl tent right now i just want to find some good trails and see what my truck is capable of then I'll k ow what modifications to make
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Blazer and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Azblazer

Rank 0

Traveler I

Phoenix
Thanks for welcoming me . I'm definitely down for some meetups I frequently travel to payson area (woods canyon) and casa grand but never really off road besides fire roads now that I discovered overlanding I want to explore more then the couple camp sites I always go to

Reactions: brien