St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
Hello from St. Helens Oregon! My truck is a 2013 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X, very stock other than the Softopper. I've got a NissTec 2" lift sitting here for it that I need to install, and I have an older Smittybilt 8k winch that I just got a new synthetic line for from Masterpull, plan with that is to fabricate a front receiver mount (there's ones available in the aftermarket but they sit too close to the ground) and be able to move it front to rear, as well as be able to use it on my trailer and if needed on other trucks.

I don't really have much overlanding experience, it's very new to me. I got hooked when I went out playing in the Gifford Pinchot with some friends in the snow with my 1983 Cherokee I had. I sold that truck and got this instead to start playing with. I don't intend to get extreme with it, what I really want to do is explore back roads, forest service roads and such.
Anywho, see y'all around!

My Cherokee I sold, out in the Gifford Pinchot forest in Washington

Sent from my VS986 using OB Talk mobile app

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Just slap an atlas xfer case on the camero and combine your hobbies lol. kidding of course I'm sure it would take much more than just an xfer case :sweatsmile:!

Welcome from Washington,

Spud

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

A 4x4 Camaro won't happen, but I've had the thought pass through my mind many times about putting paddles on it and playing on the sand, lol. That'll probably never happen realistically, but it would be cool!

Reactions: NW David

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

A 4x4 Camaro won't happen, but I've had the thought pass through my mind many times about putting paddles on it and playing on the sand, lol. That'll probably never happen realistically, but it would be cool!

Mebe, for sure Wasn't sposed to be realistic in your case. Have you seen the 4x mustang Ken Block made Gymkhana 7 I think.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk