Ohio/Tenn
First Name
John
Last Name
Shanower
Member #

Hello,

New here and from N.E. Ohio.

Not necessarily new to overlanding but not a veteran either. Always wanting to learn something new and I figure this place would make a good addition to the Jeep forums I am on. Been to Moab a couple of times but had my F350 and it had 6000 pounds of tools in it since it's my work truck. Couldn't really get into the back country with it, soooooo, bought me a Jeep.

Reactions: Jason Kozora

Judge

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Woodland Hills, CA
Member #

Howdy HK! You will find in this forum a wealth of great info...and lots of cool people. Can't go wrong with a Jeep for overlanding! Feel free to post up a pic of your rig...I never tire of Jeep pics...

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello,

New here and from N.E. Ohio.

Not necessarily new to overlanding but not a veteran either. Always wanting to learn something new and I figure this place would make a good addition to the Jeep forums I am on. Been to Moab a couple of times but had my F350 and it had 6000 pounds of tools in it since it's my work truck. Couldn't really get into the back country with it, soooooo, bought me a Jeep.
Hello HKLover and welcome to OB! Nice looking Rubicon! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!