Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
I live in the Sacramento area. Grew up car camping. Backpacking and various outdoor activities. Looking into modifying my Ram 2500. I’m here to learn, explore and contribute.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Treip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative,@Magic Mike, or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Nabob

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
I live in the Sacramento area. Grew up car camping. Backpacking and various outdoor activities. Looking into modifying my Ram 2500. I’m here to learn, explore and contribute.
Good morning and welcome to Overland Bound. As @Narbob stated I am your West member rep and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike.

Just an FYI we have a new monthly meetup up here in Auburn. It is currently on the first Saturday of every month, at the Round Table Pizza on Elm Avenue.

Check Rally Points and the meetups thread for info.

Jillsogw

Rank V

Explorer I

Sacramento, CA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Jillson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6GWJ
Welcome from Sacramento. As mentioned before a great place to get help on anything overland. Try to get to a meet up. Magic Mike in Auburn are good folks to know.

Enjoy your full-size rig. I have a 99 Tahoe.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Depending on your location in Sac there are two meet-ups;
Sierra Foothills Overlanders monthly meeting.
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting. NEW LOCATION
Gold Country Monthly Meet-up. Auburn CA
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/gold-country-monthly-meetup/

And possibly a third starting this fall in Elk Grove.

Bad_Chukar

Rank I

Member I

California
First Name
Octavian
Last Name
Pintea
Member #

My truck is a 2017 stock tradesman. Current tires are BFG ko2 which will need replacing soon.The truck is also my daily driver for now. Should I stick to BFG KOs or move on to something different?

CTO1Mike

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler II

Yuba City, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5DWF
Service Branch
Navy
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I live in Lincoln. I think I will attend the Auburn meet up.
This Saturday is our meet up in Auburn. Check the rally point for details. Will be great to meet you.

Reactions: Bad_Chukar

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Just curious is the meet up tonight is still happening?
Hey Octavian, glad to see you at our meetup last night! Look forward to seeing you at future meetups and trips. Welcome to Overland Bound and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me anytime here in the forums. Or you can contact our Regional Director @Narbob

Reactions: CTO1Mike