djsixbillion

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6PHT
Hey - new member here, but not new to 4x4's, overlanding, camping, exploration - whatever you want to call it! Have been active on Expedition Portal and ih8mud for many years, but always interested in meeting new people and getting out on more trips. I have two young kids who love to get out and get dirty as well. Generally like to combine my outdoor adventures with my other passion of mountain biking.

Current 4-wheeled rides are a 1990 VW Westfalia Syncro and a 2003 4Runner, both well equipped
The 2-wheeled ride is an Ibis Ripmo 29'er

Look forward to finding some more kindred spirits!

Reactions: Chadlyb and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey - new member here, but not new to 4x4's, overlanding, camping, exploration - whatever you want to call it! Have been active on Expedition Portal and ih8mud for many years, but always interested in meeting new people and getting out on more trips. I have two young kids who love to get out and get dirty as well. Generally like to combine my outdoor adventures with my other passion of mountain biking.

Current 4-wheeled rides are a 1990 VW Westfalia Syncro and a 2003 4Runner, both well equipped
The 2-wheeled ride is an Ibis Ripmo 29'er

Look forward to finding some more kindred spirits!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

There are two meet-up’s in your area if you are interested, both are on the meet-up page of the forum and the calendar.

Sierra Foothills Overlanders monthly meeting.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-sierra-foothills-overlanders-monthly-olb-meet-up-meeting-10-16-2018.19941/

Sacramento weekly meet-up.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/sacramento-weekly-meet-up.3332/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R