New from NE OHio

• HTML tutorial

RDKTRD

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey all, new on the block/ completely new to overlanding. Been reading around here awhile and decided to jump in and join.

Recently moved to the north east, Oh area where from what I have been noticing we are pretty lacking in the trails department, but hey I could be wrong and hopefully I am!

Currently have a 2011 Tacoma trd sport that I have been slowly adding this and that too. Nothing to break the bank (yet) but enough to get me where I've been needing to go so far.

Look forward to learning some good info!

Attachments

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey all, new on the block/ completely new to overlanding. Been reading around here awhile and decided to jump in and join.

Recently moved to the north east, Oh area where from what I have been noticing we are pretty lacking in the trails department, but hey I could be wrong and hopefully I am!

Currently have a 2011 Tacoma trd sport that I have been slowly adding this and that too. Nothing to break the bank (yet) but enough to get me where I've been needing to go so far.

Look forward to learning some good info!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...good looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures..I also have 2011 TRD aka The Black Pearl.