• HTML tutorial

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
Welcome to OB1! Hope you enjoy your Tundra, those new ones are fairly handsomely equipped from the factory.

This might be a tad forward, but some others and I are planning a run at Uwharrie National Forest later this year. Would you be interested in breaking her in out there?

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Hey y’all, Just getting started in overlanding. I just purchased a 2023 Toyota Tundra and getting started with the buildout. The wife and I are hoping to meet new friends and have some great adventures. See ya out there soon!
Joe, A warm welcome to Overland Bound from Washington State, I hope you enjoy exploring in your new Toyota!

Sejhorv8

Rank I

Contributor III

Mebane, NC, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Horvath
Ham/GMRS Callsign
N4JHH
Welcome to OB1! Hope you enjoy your Tundra, those new ones are fairly handsomely equipped from the factory.

This might be a tad forward, but some others and I are planning a run at Uwharrie National Forest later this year. Would you be interested in breaking her in out there?
I would, When abouts you planning the trip. Hopefully I will have it ready by then.

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
@Sejhorv8 Still in the planning phase at the moment, but looking at mid July to late August. Once we get a bit closer to determining the date, I'll plan on making a post for it so we can coordinate, plan routes, etc.

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS

Yes welcome to OB1 I know I will be going to Trail Fest 2023 at Uwharrie

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
@Sejhorv8 Not sure if you saw it, but there's a Rally Point for a Uwharrie run in July... if you're interested, check it out!

Reactions: NCFireGuy

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hey y’all, Just getting started in overlanding. I just purchased a 2023 Toyota Tundra and getting started with the buildout. The wife and I are hoping to meet new friends and have some great adventures. See ya out there soon!
Welcome, Joe! Love the new Tundra, what trim and color did you get?

Reactions: NCFireGuy

pjs1856

Rank 0

Contributor I

Charlotte, NC, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Stevens
Parachuting into this!

I got a Wrangler 4xe in December (Grey, Sahara). It is stock (minus a softtop) but on 20s. I am in Charlotte and looking to start overlanding. Mostly looking at Central and Western NC.

Any threads, recommendations for "needs," locations... really anything would be helpful as I am really a novice!

Thanks, all.

PJS

Reactions: Carnage_95YJ

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Parachuting into this!

I got a Wrangler 4xe in December (Grey, Sahara). It is stock (minus a softtop) but on 20s. I am in Charlotte and looking to start overlanding. Mostly looking at Central and Western NC.

Any threads, recommendations for "needs," locations... really anything would be helpful as I am really a novice!

Thanks, all.

PJS
Hey Paul!
We have a Rigs and Coffee meetup 2nd Saturday of the month. Check out the Rally Point in the events tab and join in the forum.

-Eric