New from Marysville, Ohio

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

I have recently become interested in Overlanding so just joined the site. I have been involved in all kinds of camping related activities from backpacking to RV camping with our 5th wheel, to motorcycle touring pulling a small trailer behind our bike, and now this with my 2000 Grand Cherokee WJ. I have lots of ideas already and looking forward to what I can learn here as well as possibly share to help others.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I have recently become interested in Overlanding so just joined the site. I have been involved in all kinds of camping related activities from backpacking to RV camping with our 5th wheel, to motorcycle touring pulling a small trailer behind our bike, and now this with my 2000 Grand Cherokee WJ. I have lots of ideas already and looking forward to what I can learn here as well as possibly share to help others.
Hi project junkie and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Welcome! I was born in Marysville, and grew up outside of Bellefontaine west of you. My little brother just retired from the East Liberty Honda plant. There are a lot of fun driving roads west of you, but nothing gravel or off-road.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Project junkie and welcome to the OB crew

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Welcome project junkie! I've been where your coming from and believe you'll truly enjoy where you're going.