Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wardensville, West Virginia, United States
First Name
Sid
Last Name
Belcher
Member #

Hi everyone! I've been reading and watching videos about overlanding since I saw my first video on youtube about 2 months ago. Needless to say, I'm hooked! I sold my 2 door TJ and bought a 2009 JKU Rubicon to start my build. I think this will be a good way to spend more time with the family and get away from the everyday hustle...get a chance to slow down and enjoy life - even if it's only for a weekend!

I look forward to getting to know more people here...hopefully, I'll even get to meet more people in the Maryland area to get some ideas of where to go and how to get there :)

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi everyone! I've been reading and watching videos about overlanding since I saw my first video on youtube about 2 months ago. Needless to say, I'm hooked! I sold my 2 door TJ and bought a 2009 JKU Rubicon to start my build. I think this will be a good way to spend more time with the family and get away from the everyday hustle...get a chance to slow down and enjoy life - even if it's only for a weekend!

I look forward to getting to know more people here...hopefully, I'll even get to meet more people in the Maryland area to get some ideas of where to go and how to get there :)
Hello Sid and welcome to the OB crew...good looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.