New from MA

• HTML tutorial

landnyk

Rank III

Influencer II

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the Overland community. I am from Boston area of MA. As you can see from my picture, my rig is pretty much bone stock. I want to get some trips in to slowly acquire what I actually need. It's a 2013 Tacoma TRD Sport DCSB. I'm anxious to start doing some runs. Anyone know any good spots or want to meet up? Thanks for any responses.

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego , Ca. Awesome forum & great people on here. Welcome & enjoy.

landnyk

Rank III

Influencer II

Thank you.

Also, I have always wanted to do the ORV thing on the Cape Cod National Seashore. Would be great to get a group together for that

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the Overland community. I am from Boston area of MA. As you can see from my picture, my rig is pretty much bone stock. I want to get some trips in to slowly acquire what I actually need. It's a 2013 Tacoma TRD Sport DCSB. I'm anxious to start doing some runs. Anyone know any good spots or want to meet up? Thanks for any responses.
Hey there @landnyk - welcome to OB!

Getting some actual trips under your belt to help determine what you actually need for your way of doing things is a great way to approach all this. Checking out other folks vehicles and mods in person will also help a lot more than just reading about it.

There's a eastern regional group gathering you might like to check out: OB Full East Region Meet & Greet. You can read all about it at the link, but if you'd like to go, remember to check out and RSVP on the rally point page linked to in the thread a couple places.

Hope you find the community and camaraderie you're after on OB. A lot of good folks here!

Let us know if you need anything,

Road

KarmaSeoul

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Baton Rouge, LA, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
D
Member #

Welcome from the south shore. I’m in the same boat, new and mostly stock. I’d be interested in group runs or meet ups. I think the overlandbound east fb is a little more active then on here. Hope to see you on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

KarmaSeoul

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Baton Rouge, LA, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
D
Member #

I don’t know much about it, but have briefly looked into it earlier this year. I was thinking possibly over the summer. My spring is getting busy already. I believe the cape is first come basis. (Plus permit and fee). But should be relatively simple to do.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

landnyk

Rank III

Influencer II

I know it opens next month and from what I've heard they ususally don't run out of 7-day passes. I was planning on doing it this summer. Not sure how the overnight thing works though. I can only find info for Self-Contained Vehicles. I'd like to spend a night on the beach.