NEW from Long Island, New York

• HTML tutorial

nydirtwheeler89

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

New York
Member #

Hello everyone my name is Dan and i have a 2017 Tacoma Sport. Been an overland stalker on facebook and instagram but my awesome wife got me a membership for X mas. Not much great off roading on the island beside the beaches but its always a good time.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone my name is Dan and i have a 2017 Tacoma Sport. Been an overland stalker on facebook and instagram but my awesome wife got me a membership for X mas. Not much great off roading on the island beside the beaches but its always a good time.
Hi Dan and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: EscoTerrestrial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Dan and welcome to the OB crew..happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

GreggNY

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Westchester County, NY
Member #

Welcome from across the sound. Get yourself on google earth or Gaia maps and start looking around the Catskills region. Lots of great areas to get out and explore over there not too far from us

Louie559

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Long Island, Ny
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Rom
Member #

Welcome to OB , From Long Island as well, there is nothing to go offroad at lol besides those random places you find