Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Reed
Member #

My name is Matt and I am the newest member on here! Currently building a 2000 Jeep Cherokee to take on all of my camping/hiking adventures here in the Southeast! I'm originally from up north and slowly am adapting to life in the south.

Future plans for my rig include a RTT, fridge freezer, awning, the whole shebang! Right now myself and the dog sleeping in the back of the jeep. I've removed the rear seat and replaced it with a solid platform with storage underneath similar to the Goose gear plate systems for JK's.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

My name is Matt and I am the newest member on here! Currently building a 2000 Jeep Cherokee to take on all of my camping/hiking adventures here in the Southeast! I'm originally from up north and slowly am adapting to life in the south.

Future plans for my rig include a RTT, fridge freezer, awning, the whole shebang! Right now myself and the dog sleeping in the back of the jeep. I've removed the rear seat and replaced it with a solid platform with storage underneath similar to the Goose gear plate systems for JK's.
Hello Matt and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Matthew Reed

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Reed
Member #

I'm looking forward to it too! I used to be active on some car forums but haven't done a build thread for a few years.. I've had too many cars. This Cherokee is the 12th car I've had in the last 8 years!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Jeep wave from Austin, TX. XJ make great Overlanding rigs. Welcome to the community.

TLK

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, GA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Kekel
Member #

Service Branch
US Coast Guard