New from Boulder, Colorado

• HTML tutorial
Hello Everyone,
My name is Rob and I am very excited and honored to be part of this community. After reading the core values and expectations of Overland Bound, I knew this was a group I wanted to be part of. I am waiting for a transport truck to deliver my 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro, any day now. The past 6 years I have been driving a very reliable and fun Subaru WRX. It would take me anywhere... until I needed more than 4 1/2" of clearance. So now I have taken the plunge and acquired vehicle that can take me deeper into the wilderness of Colorado and the states that surround me. I'm looking forward to exploring, learning and getting out of town!

Reactions: Levidale

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Welcome from South Dakota! What color TRD Pro did you order? I have been thoroughly impressed with my 2017 TRD Off-Road so far both on road and off road! I'm sure you will love yours and you will definitely be able to go to a lot of new places with it! Good luck with your adventures!

Welcome from South Dakota! What color TRD Pro did you order? I have been thoroughly impressed with my 2017 TRD Off-Road so far both on road and off road! I'm sure you will love yours and you will definitely be able to go to a lot of new places with it! Good luck with your adventures!
Thanks Daniel! After months of searching for a TRD Pro that wasn't marked up a ridiculous amount, I found a Super White in Illinois. I already have my lift and tires scheduled for early August. Very excited to get it out and play!

Reactions: Daniel Etter

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Everyone,
My name is Rob and I am very excited and honored to be part of this community. After reading the core values and expectations of Overland Bound, I knew this was a group I wanted to be part of. I am waiting for a transport truck to deliver my 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro, any day now. The past 6 years I have been driving a very reliable and fun Subaru WRX. It would take me anywhere... until I needed more than 4 1/2" of clearance. So now I have taken the plunge and acquired vehicle that can take me deeper into the wilderness of Colorado and the states that surround me. I'm looking forward to exploring, learning and getting out of town!
Hi, Rob and welcome to OB! Excited for you to take delivery of your new TRD Pro! Safe travels man, and enjoy the open road!