New from Boise, ID!!! Currently in Afghanistan....

• HTML tutorial

Contributor III

Boise, ID
First Name
james
Last Name
schweitzer
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hey everyone! So I've been watching overlanding for a year and a half now and thought I made an account but I guess I didn't.... so here I am!!!! I have a 16 f150 that shall hopefully be paid off by the time I leave afghan and then overlanding can start!!! I was in the army for 6 years but now I'm contracting out here. I'm hoping to learn great things from this forum and meet awesome people!!! I'll upload photos later I don't have any currently lol.

Reactions: OffroadTreks

Contributor III

Boise, ID
First Name
james
Last Name
schweitzer
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome aboard... Thank you for your service....

Let me know if you have any questions about outfitting the F150......
Only like a million!!! Yours is my inspiration haha!!! I have to get it paid off first before I start overlanding it but anything I think of I'll hit you up!! Thank you!!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone! So I've been watching overlanding for a year and a half now and thought I made an account but I guess I didn't.... so here I am!!!! I have a 16 f150 that shall hopefully be paid off by the time I leave afghan and then overlanding can start!!! I was in the army for 6 years but now I'm contracting out here. I'm hoping to learn great things from this forum and meet awesome people!!! I'll upload photos later I don't have any currently lol.
Hey Wurstcrewchief and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Thank you for your service man! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads when you get back!

TOMB

Local Expert Central Valley CA

Explorer I

Clovis Ca
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6STB
Welcome, thank you for your service. My buddy's son has been over a few times contracting. Each time he comes home super thin. I asked if they fed him, his reply was the chow sucks. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Wurstcrewchief