Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Goodyear, AZ
Member #

Hello Everyone,
I am new here from Goodyear, AZ
Driving a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited
My experience with overlanding is minimal, but I do have experience with offroading and exploring.
I have waited for the introductions I guess as I wasn't fully sure what to do. I have already picked up some great info from reading through the threads.
Looking forward to getting to know some people on here and learning about this new world of overlanding.
Thanks for having me!

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Everyone,
My experience with overlanding is minimal, but I do have experience with offroading and exploring.
I have waited for the introductions I guess as I wasn't fully sure what to do. I have already picked up some great info from reading through the threads.
Looking forward to getting to know some people on here and learning about this new world of overlanding.
Thanks for having me!
Hello Bryan and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Bryan Treguboff

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone,
Thanks for having me!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Reactions: Bryan Treguboff

Bryan Treguboff

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Goodyear, AZ
Member #

Welcome! Nice looking Rubicon!

We have a good strong membership here in Arizona. Come say hi in the Arizona Overlanders thread, and consider driving down to Tucson for the upcoming October 20th Rigs and Coffee Meet and Greet. There is a convoy planned from the Phoenix area for those who want to drive down together
Thanks. I am going to get on that thread now. Unfortunately we have a Moab trip scheduled that weekend, but I will for sure try to make it out that way for one of the meet ups.

Bryan Treguboff

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Goodyear, AZ
Member #

Welcome! Nice looking Rubicon!

We have a good strong membership here in Arizona. Come say hi in the Arizona Overlanders thread, and consider driving down to Tucson for the upcoming October 20th Rigs and Coffee Meet and Greet. There is a convoy planned from the Phoenix area for those who want to drive down together
Thanks. I am going to get on that thread now. Unfortunately we have a Moab trip scheduled that weekend, but I will for sure try to make it out that way for one of the meet ups.