atxTB

Rank 0

Contributor I

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
R
Last Name
P
Hello from Austin, TX! Traded my ‘17 Tundra and got me a ‘20 Trail Boss LT in July... ready for the mods and the trips!... first round was going to be Big Bend NP at the end of Sept., but unpaved roads, the river and camping are still no go. Plan B is a NF in southern New Mexico. 7A0D9FD5-66F4-48EF-8381-34AA88D4ECDC.jpeg

gptigers

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Maryville, TN, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
WPs
Member #

Welcome! There is a local meetup in the Round Rock each month. I was planning on a trip to BBNP in October as well...alas no go. Alternate timings are in mid-December or late April. Can't go wrong with New Mexico either.

Here is a link to the meeting thread Central Texas Meet & Greet

Reactions: Kent R and atxTB

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Austin, TX! Traded my ‘17 Tundra and got me a ‘20 Trail Boss LT in July... ready for the mods and the trips!... first round was going to be Big Bend NP at the end of Sept., but unpaved roads, the river and camping are still no go. Plan B is a NF in southern New Mexico. View attachment 169308
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups Please check out the meet-up posted above.
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course