Ham/GMRS Callsign
NG6S

Trailpatrol

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Isanti, MN
Member #

Bronco and Ford are really hitting hard on what has historically been Jeep's domain. I like what I'm seeing, and I love the brand. (Had 4 Broncos from 1973 to '86.) But so far it's only been hype. LOTS of hype! Come on Ford, when are we going to get to see and drive the real deal? You can't bat 1000 if you don't step up to the plate!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Bronco and Ford are really hitting hard on what has historically been Jeep's domain. I like what I'm seeing, and I love the brand. (Had 4 Broncos from 1973 to '86.) But so far it's only been hype. LOTS of hype! Come on Ford, when are we going to get to see and drive the real deal? You can't bat 1000 if you don't step up to the plate!
First models will be hitting dealerships late March for pre-orders, end of 3rd quarter for production units.

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness

Factory is still trying to figure out how to safely wear their underwear on their faces.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
My wife has a Big Bend model on pre-order. We'll see what happens soon.

S

softroad.406

The new bronco is so cool. Glad to see ford make a proper offroad 4x4 again. Hope to see them out and about soon

Reactions: Sparksalot