Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
Outland Deluxe Fire Pit, (Propane) Last couple of seasons we've run into all kinds of burn bans, and my Solo Bonfire sat useless in it's case. Well, got a decent solution delivered this weekend. First use was a home run...even my wife loved it. It's going to be essential camping gear from now on.

Fire Pit 1.jpg
Fire Pit 2.JPG

Flame is on half way and it puts out a ton of heat. Very relaxing. Just what the doctor ordered.

Stats; 20lbs, 18"x 13"', shipped was $85.

HeliSniper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Dallas, Texas
First Name
Brad
Last Name
S
Member #

Outland Deluxe Fire Pit, (Propane) Last couple of seasons we've run into all kinds of burn bans, and my Solo Bonfire sat useless in it's case. Well, got a decent solution delivered this weekend. First use was a home run...even my wife loved it. It's going to be essential camping gear from now on.

View attachment 149351
View attachment 149352

Flame is on half way and it puts out a ton of heat. Very relaxing. Just what the doctor ordered.

Do you know the fuel consumption rate?

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

I have a similar fire pit I picked up on CL. When there are fire bans it's better than nothing. It's kind of nice to be able to just shut it down and go play too.
The only down side is it does take up valuable space in the rig. But if you have a trailer you're golden.

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

View attachment 149351
View attachment 149352

By "its case" do you mean the cardboard box it came in or is there an actual case? The same unit came with our trailer but I have yet to even try it. It looks like it would be messy to pack up and transport. Do you have a case of some sort? ... do you pack up the coals separately? The flame looks good and heat almost always good to have.

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)

View attachment 149351
View attachment 149352

Nice!

Flipper

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
F
Member #

We have one just like it we bought at Costco a year ago. Now we have a campfire where wood fires have been restricted. Dealing with firewood and cost is history. The Wife loves it, now everything dosent smell like smoke when we get home. I also bought a y adaptor and 12’ hose so we can use our Coleman stove/grill off the 20# bottle. It cools down pretty fast when striking camp and don’t have to deal with putting out the last morning campfire. I didn’t think I would like it but I’m sold. Enjoy!

Reactions: DaleRF

huachuca

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

tarboro nc
First Name
Al
Last Name
Killebrew
Member #

By "its case" do you mean the cardboard box it came in or is there an actual case? The same unit came with our trailer but I have yet to even try it. It looks like it would be messy to pack up and transport. Do you have a case of some sort? ... do you pack up the coals separately? The flame looks good and heat almost always good to have.
I'm not familiar with Biker Eagle's Outland Deluxe model but we've had a Campfire-in-a-Can for several years that is self contained making it easy to transport. That company is no longer in business but Camco offers a similar design called Little Red Campfire We replaced the ceramic logs with glass fire beads which we like better - cleaner and less fragile. Set to medium flame, we get about twenty hours run time on a twenty pound tank. I still prefer a 'real' campfire but, with the growing trend towards banning the transportation of wood coupled with the price and quality of what's available at most campgrounds, this is a pretty good solution.

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
I'm not familiar with Biker Eagle's Outland Deluxe model but we've had a Campfire-in-a-Can for several years that is self contained making it easy to transport. That company is no longer in business but Camco offers a similar design called Little Red Campfire We replaced the ceramic logs with glass fire beads which we like better - cleaner and less fragile. Set to medium flame, we get about twenty hours run time on a twenty pound tank. I still prefer a 'real' campfire but, with the growing trend towards banning the transportation of wood coupled with the price and quality of what's available at most campgrounds, this is a pretty good solution.
Thanks for the reference!

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

Thanks. That makes sense and probably eliminates the only concern I have ... other than where to put it! lol

invAZ1AN

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Seattle, WA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Geren
Member #

View attachment 149351
View attachment 149352

That would be nice for burn bans!

Wallygator

Rank III

Contributor II

USA

View attachment 149351
View attachment 149352

That's the one I have. Love it!

A 20# tank with the pit set on low will last several nights.

Boba-Fett

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Banos, CA, USA
First Name
Gerardo
Last Name
Buitron
Member #

I have been looking for pit, and one of my requirements is to have a rectangular unit, as it is easier to pack, I found what i was looking for at Wallmart online only thus, if anyone interested now you know ;)

Reactions: Viking1204

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I have been looking for pit, and one of my requirements is to have a rectangular unit, as it is easier to pack, I found what i was looking for at Wallmart online only thus, if anyone interested now you know ;)
Can you post a link to the one you got please!? I searched for gas fire pit on Walmart online and it has 25 pages of gas fire pits! Just curious if the one you got is portable!

Boba-Fett

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Banos, CA, USA
First Name
Gerardo
Last Name
Buitron
Member #

Attachments