Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Saint Charles, St. Charles County, Missouri, United States
First Name
Brent
Last Name
LaBonde
Member #

New to the overlandjng . But not New to camping ,hiking ,4 wheeling ,hunting and fishing . Just now I do it with my girlfriend and kids . And so for we have gone camping and 4 wheeling a few times. We're just getting started and getting a feel for what everyone likes and don't. ( also not chasing the dog threw the woods lol ) thank you for a great group looking forward to alot of exploring

Brent

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to the overlandjng . But not New to camping ,hiking ,4 wheeling ,hunting and fishing . Just now I do it with my girlfriend and kids . And so for we have gone camping and 4 wheeling a few times. We're just getting started and getting a feel for what everyone likes and don't. ( also not chasing the dog threw the woods lol ) thank you for a great group looking forward to alot of exploring

Brent
Welcome to Overland Bound Brent
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Paris0514
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Brent,
Welcome to OB. I know where St. Charles is - my Wife & I have crossed that Bridge 100's of time, headed to Quincy, IL. Her hometown. We have driven lots of that area. N.E. to Central Missouri, S.E. Iowa From Des Moines to the River. I am Wyoming native, my great-grandparents are buried in Laramie, WY. Let me know if we can assist if you ever head west.
David G, Boise, ID