William
Last Name
reed
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1WTR
Service Branch
Army
Was wondering if anyone is attending this? Its at the Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park in CT, October 1-2 this year. More info and ticket pricing at www.neoverlandrally.com
I am attending with my GF that weekend. Still new to this game, stock TRD Sport, we hit VT a few times, nothing outrageous (its my DD, so I dont really abuse her). Interested to see the different stuff at the rally. Its my first time attending, so I am pretty excited!!
Hope some of you will be there too!

Resipsa

Rank II

Member I

Ballston Spa, NY, USA
First Name
Vic
Last Name
DeAmelia
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I mean, is this acutally a thing? I'd be interested in attending but there's no information on that website at all about who the vendors will be, what the activities will be, etc. I'm not spending 225 on a ticket if they can't be bothered to give some details about the event.

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

I dont want to knock them, we just dont get much activity here in the Northeast. I see a truck dealer and an oil additive company. No real "adventure travel" manufacturers yet but maybe that will evolve as the event draws closer. I can think of at least one van-oriented adventure travel installer and supplier in the area that might like to be there, but I dont see him on the site.

oldsoldier181

Rank IV

Influencer II

Ayer, Massachusetts, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
reed
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1WTR
Service Branch
Army
I am not 100% who the other vendors will be either. I have been told there will be others, but I dont know who, or what. I am interested in seeing other peoples' builds, but, yeah, thats a steep price. My GF gifted it to me (although, I have to pay $35 for her, and she doesnt get the freebees), and I would be hard pressed on spending that money if it were just me.
I will report back on it here, with pictures, after the event.

OBGladiator

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Oxford, PA, USA
First Name
Josiah
Last Name
Cagle
Member #

Maybe look at their social media or reach out to the event organizers? Make sure it’s actually happening.

oldsoldier181

Rank IV

Influencer II

First Name
William
Last Name
reed
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1WTR
Service Branch
Army
It's actually happening. They post on Instagram, and one of the coordinators runs a local overland group. As to how big it will be I don't know, but it will happen

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

oldsoldier181

Rank IV

Influencer II

First Name
William
Last Name
reed
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1WTR
Service Branch
Army
They have announced some more vendors over the past couple weeks. Some trailer vendors, among others. Again, it will only get bigger if its well attended. And, something in New England would be nice to attend, yearly :)