Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! I'm new here and I'm also really excited to get started overlanding, but I'm not really sure on where to start .
Welcome to Overland Bound
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE EXPO April 8-10, 2022
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

BullNV

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Dayton, NV, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Roach
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Air Force
Hello! I'm new here and I'm also really excited to get started overlanding, but I'm not really sure on where to start .
Welcome! OB is a great place to start. Forums and communicating with others here. Lots of you tube videos.

Reactions: Kozysnack

Babirdi

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Fridley, Minnesota, United States
First Name
Abdifatah
Last Name
Abdirahman
Welcome! OB is a great place to start. Forums and communicating with others here. Lots of you tube videos.
This place is awesome! And it makes the journey easier with so much info from people.

RedDogMaster

Rank II

Enthusiast III

SE USA
First Name
RDog
Last Name
Master
:laughing:
Welcome Babirdi!

I'm not a very smart man but I'm old. And with age comes something called "experience". Its been my experience...listen closely now...that you start by DOING! :smiley: A journey of a million miles starts with a single footstep!

Maybe you have a friend that you can tag along with on a trip? Whatever it is, good luck and enjoy the experience!

Reactions: Babirdi

Babirdi

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Fridley, Minnesota, United States
First Name
Abdifatah
Last Name
Abdirahman
:laughing:
Welcome Babirdi!

I'm not a very smart man but I'm old. And with age comes something called "experience". Its been my experience...listen closely now...that you start by DOING! :smiley: A journey of a millions miles starts with a single footstep!

Maybe you have a friend that you can tag along with on a trip? Whatever it is, good luck and enjoy the experience!
Thank you! I don't have anyone to tag along at the moment, but I will consider to start at some point.