New Brogans In Prep For A New Season Overland.

• HTML tutorial

Peregrine

Rank III

Advocate I

Idaho, USA
First Name
Darby
Last Name
Peregrine
After years of running Yokohama Geo AT 245/16s, yesterday I blew the dust out of the wallet has a set of Cooper 265/16 S/Ts put on. Running on a Silverado 2500. On the ride home I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet they were.

Truck was empty and the roads were wet. Empty means bouncy. Can make for a squirrely ride. No complaints. Will be back after a few runs off road to see if all my research produced a good selection.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
A couple months ago I swapped out my worn out Goodyear Duratracs for the Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx and I have to say I am very satisfied with them compared to my Duratracs. They ride smoother, handle wet roads better and are quieter than the Duratracs. I will most likely go with them again if they wear good and last for a good number of miles.

Last edited:

Peregrine

Rank III

Advocate I

Idaho, USA
First Name
Darby
Last Name
Peregrine
After years of running Yokohama Geo AT 245/16s, yesterday I blew the dust out of the wallet has a set of Cooper 265/16 S/Ts put on. Running on a Silverado 2500. On the ride home I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet they were.

Truck was empty and the roads were wet. Empty means bouncy. Can make for a squirrely ride. No complaints. Will be back after a few runs off road to see if all my research produced a good selection.

Rain, snow and dry poads for the past few day. I am impressed with the Coopers. Real surprise has been how quite they are. Traction has been great. Handling great.

I have dropped the tire pressure from the tire shop of 60lbs to 44lbs front and 40lbs rear. Being an old fart, I use the old school method of chalking the tires and lowering the pressure until I get a 95% full tread contact with the road. I have fount this is the best way to get max even flat tread wear.