Visalia, CA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Patton
Member #

Service Branch
U. S. Army
Hi all....I just joined themforums as well as placing an order for membership. Looking forward to an emblem. Recently purchased a 2001 (1st generation) Nissan Xterra. I owned a Jeep a few years back and did a lot of off-roaring and rock crawling when I lived in Borrego Springs, CA.

Looking forward to doing some over landing and camping. I enjoy the outdoors and spend a decent amount of time backpacking (solo) in the Sierra's and around Sequoia National Park ( SEKI) since I live so close....

Anyways, howdy..!

Attachments

Reactions: brien

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Howdy back, @Sequoiahiker - welcome to OB. Lots to read and discover here, and a lot of great folks willing to help with just about anything.

See you out there on the road somewhere, someday. . .

Reactions: Sequoiahiker

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi all....I just joined themforums as well as placing an order for membership. Looking forward to an emblem. Recently purchased a 2001 (1st generation) Nissan Xterra. I owned a Jeep a few years back and did a lot of off-roaring and rock crawling when I lived in Borrego Springs, CA.

Looking forward to doing some over landing and camping. I enjoy the outdoors and spend a decent amount of time backpacking (solo) in the Sierra's and around Sequoia National Park ( SEKI) since I live so close....

Anyways, howdy..!
Hey Sequoiahiker and welcome to OB! Nice looking Xterra! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!