Traveler III

Baton Rouge, LA, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
D
Member #

Hey everyone.

I am currently on the move from Louisiana and will back in Massachusetts next week. Stopping in the Smokey Mountains. If anyone has any recommendations for the northeast or friendly clubs in Mass, please let me know. Running a stock Tacoma but that won't last long with all the ideas I've seen here. I am pretty new to all of this but am looking forward to spending my days outside and learning new skills.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone.

I am currently on the move from Louisiana and will back in Massachusetts next week. Stopping in the Smokey Mountains. If anyone has any recommendations for the northeast or friendly clubs in Mass, please let me know. Running a stock Tacoma but that won't last long with all the ideas I've seen here. I am pretty new to all of this but am looking forward to spending my days outside and learning new skills.
Hi KarmaSeoul and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone.

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...glad to add another Toy to the group