Launch Member

Influencer II

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Petsche
Member #

The day finally came yesterday and we picked up our new 2018 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 Off Road at Hollywood of Toyota and couldn't be happier.

The truck is awesome, the service was great and got a amazing deal on a Dealer Demo with only 7,000 miles on the truck.

Looking forward to getting her out on the trails and let the exploring begin!

Today, it's a trip to REI and pickup some needed gear!

I've received my OB membership kit in the mail as well, and the OB emblem has been attached to the truck and now representing OB. Toytoa.2.jpeg TruckPickup3.jpeg OBEmblem.jpeg

TruckPickUp1.jpeg TruckPickup2.jpeg

JandAOffRoad

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Petsche
Member #

Nice truck.
I really like the colour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ya I do too. It’s called “Cement” and they don’t make a ton of them in this color. It’s new to the 2017-2018 models if I’m not mistaken. Hard to find and they don’t last long when they build this truck color. Waiting list.

I got luck because I have a family friend who works at corporate Toyota!

cerberus

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Austin, MN
Member #

Congrats on the new adventuremobile, I second that color choice is superb. Is that a tri-fold hard shell or soft shell tonneau cover?

Reactions: JandAOffRoad

JandAOffRoad

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Petsche
Member #

Congrats on the new adventuremobile, I second that color choice is superb. Is that a tri-fold hard shell or soft shell tonneau cover?
It's the tri-fold hard shell tonneau cover.It's great, but I'll be getting a shell, so it's gonna be gone soon.

JandAOffRoad

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Petsche
Member #

Have you checked out this https://www.gofastcampers.com/. I have been looking into getting a Tacoma myself and would love a setup like this. However the price point is not the same as a topper.
Thanks for the link and info, just not the style I'm looking for. Looks very practical for someone who does a lot of trailing, camping, etc. Just not a look I would want for daily travel.

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

The day finally came yesterday and we picked up our new 2018 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 Off Road at Hollywood of Toyota and couldn't be happier.

The truck is awesome, the service was great and got a amazing deal on a Dealer Demo with only 7,000 miles on the truck.

Looking forward to getting her out on the trails and let the exploring begin!

Today, it's a trip to REI and pickup some needed gear!

I've received my OB membership kit in the mail as well, and the OB emblem has been attached to the truck and now representing OB. View attachment 61832 View attachment 61833 View attachment 61834

View attachment 61830 View attachment 61831
Awesome truck!! Good luck with your adventures!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk