Member I

Fairbanks, AK
First Name
Zach
Last Name
W
Member #

Hey guys,

Me: I love to hunt, fish, camp, hike and do other things in the outdoors. Currently live in Colorado and greatly enjoy it here.

Overlanding Experience: I have plenty of camping and off-road trail/recovery experience but have never put them together. The closest I have done to overlanding is when I moved from GA to Colorado and slept in a hammock wherever I could find a Church, State Park, etc with a tree to anchor to. I may not ever do too much beyond using my vehicle as a mobile basecamp for hunting but there is so much good info on here I figured I might as well join.

My Rig: 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon w/ Smittybilt XRC10 winch and ARB Bumpers front and rear. It's basically just like when I bought it. Current plans include fitting 35s for more clearance either with a lift or flat fenders and a major tune. Here's a picture of her as she sits now. This is my wife driving on part of Fins n' Things.

Reactions: Jkk and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey guys,

Me: I love to hunt, fish, camp, hike and do other things in the outdoors. Currently live in Colorado and greatly enjoy it here.

Overlanding Experience: I have plenty of camping and off-road trail/recovery experience but have never put them together. The closest I have done to overlanding is when I moved from GA to Colorado and slept in a hammock wherever I could find a Church, State Park, etc with a tree to anchor to. I may not ever do too much beyond using my vehicle as a mobile basecamp for hunting but there is so much good info on here I figured I might as well join.

My Rig: 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon w/ Smittybilt XRC10 winch and ARB Bumpers front and rear. It's basically just like when I bought it. Current plans include fitting 35s for more clearance either with a lift or flat fenders and a major tune. Here's a picture of her as she sits now. This is my wife driving on part of Fins n' Things.

View attachment 89202
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Good looking rig. Best wishes for just getting outside and going on whatever adventures suit you.