Nevada weekend trip October 15th and 16th.

• HTML tutorial

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Im planning on putting a trip together for the weekend of October 15th. We will be running old como road from Dayton Nv to church hill canyon and over to the old pony express trail. It will be about 80 miles on dirt. This route is stock rig friendly but rough. For people coming from the nor cal area we will meet at saturday october 15 at 7 am at fresh pond on highway 50. For guys who might want to join from other areas we can arrange to meet in Dayton at the Sinclair gas station. @Rubilocal @Byron Eby @Mirek @maktruk @limited_white @NorCalCrisp
@Michael1929 @mmnorthdirections

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
That's a cool area that I've been wanting to explore. If you want I could also take you out to Lagomarsino Petroglyphs as well. There's camping at Ft. Churchill I think, or we could rough it somewhere.

-M

Reactions: O.Dfj

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

That's a cool area that I've been wanting to explore. If you want I could also take you out to Lagomarsino Petroglyphs as well. There's camping at Ft. Churchill I think, or we could rough it somewhere.

-M
Fort church hill has a camp ground im going up that way and looking for somewhere for us to rough it near church hill canyon. Just depends on how many people go.

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
I bet we could camp anywhere back there. Google Maps doesn't show land management, but if it's BLM or National Forest we'd be fine. I'll swing by REI and pick up a map.

I have the golden touch when it comes to campsite serendipity. Any time any place, I can find a stellar site!

M